Signs of Relationships in Trouble:
and calls me names.
- We bicker and argue over most things.
- Problems never get resolved; they keep coming back.
- We never go out and have fun anymore. We hardly talk.
- My spouse controls the money, where I go and who I see, puts me down
says I'm too easy.
- My partner clams up for days. I don't know what he/she is thinking or upset about.
- Affection and intimacy are important to me but I get very little of either.
- The kids are out of control. I say my partner is too harsh and my partner
to spend in separate activities.
- We can't agree on major issues like managing finances, or how much time
- I am having an affair.
- My partner is having an affair.
Some of the issues addressed in couples counseling are:
- A successful way to stop arguments.
- Techniques you can use at home to reach agreement about:
- Managing finances
- Parenting methods
- Sharing house and childcare responsibilities.
- How quality time together affects companionship, communication, and affection.
- Ways to increase constructive communication and discuss relationship issues.
- How to recover from an affair, regain trust, and focus on a better relationship.
- Ways to get the intimacy you desire.
In counseling we strive for peace, harmony, and cooperation. My goal is to help each
couple find the marital happiness they deserve.
Finding the Path Together
| Marilyn Huber, LMFT
Helping Adults Deal With the Problems of Life
Marilyn Huber, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist 252-756-4899